Jhomolhari Laya Gasa Tour is the one of the amazing tour in Bhutan with wonderful views of mountains and natural beauty .There is no better way to feel the heartbeat of a country than through trekking. You’ll come across hidden villages; have impromptu meetings with yak herders and the very finest views of the towering Himalayas.Trekking in Bhutan is not easy because of the elevation and length of some of the treks, so guests should be physically fit. You will be required to bring your own gear, including sleeping bags, however we will provide tents and sleeping pads. We offer a wide range of treks from easy to strenuous over varying periods of time. We can also create a custom trek to suite your specific needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about this excursion.
Day 01: Arrive by Druk-air – Paro.
Day 02: Paro – Sightseeing.
Day 03: Paro – Shana.
Day 04: Shana – Thangthayka.
Day 05: Thangthayka – Jangothang.
Day 06: Jangothang – Halt.
Day 07: Jangothang – Lingshi.
Day 08: Lingshi – Halt.
Day 09: Lingshi – Shodu.
Day 10: Shodu – Barshong.
Day 11: Barshong – Dolam Kencho.
Day 12: Dolam Kencho – Thimphu.
Day 13: Thimphu – Paro.
Day 14: Paro – Airport for departure.
- Pick up from and drop off at the hotel and the airport on a tourist car / van /minibus.
- Standard government-approved accommodation (in twin sharing rooms) for the duration of the tour.
- Full-board meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea & snacks - for the duration of your stay.
- Drinking water for the duration of the tour.
- Country presentation and tour Briefing on the evening of first day with welcome drinks.
- Licensed English-speaking Bhutanese tour guides.
- Private transportation and a designated driver within Bhutan. Toyota 4WD luggage vans and light trucks for group travel.
- Luggage will be hauled by horses, mules or yaks at higher elevations, if required.
- Monument and museums entrance fees at all sightseeing locations detailed in the itinerary.
- Cultural afternoon/evening sessions with traditional mask and folk dances (with beverages). Only for group tours.
- Bhutan visa fees and processing assistance.
- Government royalty (35% of $200), which goes to the country's health and education projects.
- All route access and monument entry permits and fees.
- All government taxes, official expenses and tourist service charges.
- International airfare and airport departure tax. (Please see the Druk Air flight info below).
- Your travel insurance (mandatory for the trip, see the travel insurance page).
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry.
- Alcoholic and cold drinks.
- Personal clothing and equipment.
- Tips for tour guides, porters, driver, hotel lobby and in restaurants. (Tipping is expected).